ATC-Tomcat Dispute

Create your own individual thread for others to leave feedback when they trade with you.

Moderator: Forum Staff

Ravinder_Tomcat220T
Getting Settled In

ATC-Tomcat Dispute

Postby Ravinder_Tomcat220T » Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

harkins77 wrote:I believe they are a member on here yes as we'll as on Rovertech.

Actually I'll name and shame if that's ok.

It's ADC-Tomcat also known as 106sri on Rovertech aka also known as Andy Collier.

He's well known as a scammer/fraudster in my eyes. ADC-Tomcat ripped me off back in 2008 of £120 for two spoilers that he apparently was going to sell to me. He was all pally pally with me and came across as a decent bloke but it was all a front. He took my money and that was that. After many pms and text mesages and phone calls I got nowhere. I have heard he has messed some other people about as well. He has been banned on RCOC from selling but a lot of the reputable guys over there know to stir clear from him after what he did to me. And if I ever see him......

adc-tomcat

Re: For sale 1992 220 gti - sold

Postby adc-tomcat » Sat May 26, 2012 2:18 pm

harkins77 wrote:Well the lad who was supposedly the new potential owner hasn't shown up and has also removed me as a friend on Facebook as well. Even after I waited up until 1.30 this morning for a call from him to pick him up from Darlington train station.

Didn't even have the decency to ring and say he wasn't coming or that he didn't want the car. Basically he has landed me in it big style as I borrowed money to pay for the ti on the proviso that the Gti was sold.

I might have found a solution due to a friend helping me out big style which really means that the car has gone to a good home or at least will be at some point hopefully sometime this week.

It still leaves me in a little trouble financially but something I should be able to sort somehow.

First of all i really have to apollogise to yourself kain because that week end has been from hell apart from splitting with the mrs and collapsing in york train staition and being rushed to york hospital and not coming round till the sunday and having no charge on my phone in a hospital ive never even heard of till that day with a pocket full of dollar first thing i had to do was get picked up to come back again and discharged myself that afternoon and came home and ended up back in hospital again monday night. I Did Text you appollogising on monday morning

oh and didnt remove you from facebook - deleted facebook completely (cos of my ex)

Ravinder_Tomcat220T wrote:
harkins77 wrote:I believe they are a member on here yes as we'll as on Rovertech.

It's ADC-Tomcat also known as 106sri on Rovertech aka also known as Andy Collier.

He's well known as a scammer/fraudster in my eyes. ADC-Tomcat ripped me off back in 2008 of £120 for two spoilers that he apparently was going to sell to me. He was all pally pally with me and came across as a decent bloke but it was all a front. He took my money and that was that. After many pms and text mesages and phone calls I got nowhere. I have heard he has messed some other people about as well. He has been banned on RCOC from selling but a lot of the reputable guys over there know to stir clear from him after what he did to me. And if I ever see him......

ravinder - your going round draggin my name through the dirt and have been for 2 years for something that i actually have got proof of postage oh and a proof of refund send £120 back to your bank account (both in writing from my branch and on my statement)

If you want me to proceed with legal action carry on ravinder because ill tell you this expect a letter through your Door in the next couple of weeks for court

agw_01 wrote:Nice one Craig, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :)

I'm sure ADC was banned from RT quite a number of years ago now, and we all know what happens to people who re-register after being banned.

ive dealt with you before agw and i do beleave this is a feed back from yourself

agw_01 wrote:Bought some bumper rub strips from Andrew.

When they hadn't arrived after a few weeks, I asked for my money back as I wasn't going to bother with the strips anymore (was thinking of changing back to a GSi bumper).

While having some personal problems at home, Andrew sent me a cheque and although it got lost in the post, it did turn up.

A really friendly, polite guy who's happy to help. Just a shame the original deal didn't go through, but he's still an honest guy.

harkins77
Golden Oldie
Car Ownership: Rover 220 Nasp Hatchback

Postby harkins77 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 pm

adc-tomcat wrote:
harkins77 wrote:Well the lad who was supposedly the new potential owner hasn't shown up and has also removed me as a friend on Facebook as well. Even after I waited up until 1.30 this morning for a call from him to pick him up from Darlington train station.

Didn't even have the decency to ring and say he wasn't coming or that he didn't want the car. Basically he has landed me in it big style as I borrowed money to pay for the ti on the proviso that the Gti was sold.

I might have found a solution due to a friend helping me out big style which really means that the car has gone to a good home or at least will be at some point hopefully sometime this week.

It still leaves me in a little trouble financially but something I should be able to sort somehow.

First of all i really have to apollogise to yourself kain because that week end has been from hell apart from splitting with the mrs and collapsing in york train staition and being rushed to york hospital and not coming round till the sunday and having no charge on my phone in a hospital ive never even heard of till that day with a pocket full of dollar first thing i had to do was get picked up to come back again and discharged myself that afternoon and came home and ended up back in hospital again monday night. I Did Text you appollogising on monday morning

oh and didnt remove you from facebook - deleted facebook completely (cos of my ex)

ravinder - your going round draggin my name through the dirt and have been for 2 years for something that i actually have got proof of postage oh and a proof of refund send £120 back to your bank account (both in writing from my branch and on my statement)

If you want me to proceed with legal action carry on ravinder because ill tell you this expect a letter through your Door in the next couple of weeks for court

I'm sure ADC was banned from RT quite a number of years ago now, and we all know what happens to people who re-register after being banned.

ive dealt with you before agw and i do beleave this is a feed back from yourself

When they hadn't arrived after a few weeks, I asked for my money back as I wasn't going to bother with the strips anymore (was thinking of changing back to a GSi bumper).

While having some personal problems at home, Andrew sent me a cheque and although it got lost in the post, it did turn up.

A really friendly, polite guy who's happy to help. Just a shame the original deal didn't go through, but he's still an honest guy.

Well anyway the matter is now closed and someone who wanted the car has got it and it's now no concern of mine. As for hearing back from you ivd heard nothing. A message on here or Facebook or something would have helped at the time but nevermind ivd learnt my lesson and moved on now.

Ravinder_Tomcat220T
Getting Settled In

Postby Ravinder_Tomcat220T » Sat May 26, 2012 7:10 pm

adc-tomcat wrote:

My God. He speaks. *laughs*! Sure you did. Funny how you never came to me with this proof and then stopped returning my calls and texts and emails. Biggest load of bull I've ever read. Everyone knows what piece of scum you really are.
Last edited by Ravinder_Tomcat220T on Sat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

1234dist
Club Member
Car Ownership: Rover 420 Turbo Saloon

Postby 1234dist » Sat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm

:jerry :bashing
220 Coupe turbo K785OAT (issues :glare )
Rover Sport 220GTI m-series K56AEP
218 VVC Cabriolet R170FEU
220 GTI M-series J777RAL
75 2.0 CDT P80CJM
620 SLI P267LOM HONDA
420 GSI Turbo L191CVP
tatti :rip

Ravinder_Tomcat220T
Getting Settled In

Postby Ravinder_Tomcat220T » Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 pm

This boy also claimed to have sent me a cheque on two occassions and that I had paid it into my account and it cleared when I received no cheque and I've lost the number of counts this idiot claims to have transferred funds to my account. I'd be a millionaire by now! And he's changed his identity on one or two other forums. Probably cos he doesn't want people knowing that he is a robbing pr***.

adc-tomcat

Postby adc-tomcat » Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

ravinder

personally ive 2 choices

1 post up the scans of the documents on every public forum so they can see what a scumbag you really are and also see every transaction ever as well as my bank details and address as well as the document from royal mail about the insurence claim that i attempted to make when they couldnt prove it had been delivered along with the letter i got back with the fact that it had been delivered and signed for hence no insurence Claim

or

2 - take you to court - which i will do because theres no way im going to share 3rd party information on a public forum and leave myself open to be Sued by yourself for sharing sensitive information

and no ive not changed any identity i just choose not to use the internet much because theres more to do elsewhere in life then argue with slanderous keyboard warriers like yourself

time to search you up ravinda and make sure my soliciters got the right details and see you in court

oh and btw again ive screen printed every post on here for court and would appriecate admin lock the post

Smithy
Club Member
Car Ownership: Rover 220 Nasp Hatchback

Re: ATC-Tomcat Dispute

Postby Smithy » Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 am

This topic has been split from another thread. I don't know what happened back in 2008 and on which forum the trade was done, but please keep it off this forum.

As far as I am concerned, in this instance a new buyer was found for the GTi that ADC-Tomcat did not purchase. Both Harkins the seller and the new purchaser are happy so that is the end of it.

I have left these posts here for reference so people can form their own opinions if wanting to enter into a trade with any of the parties concerned.
Rover 220 GTi Turbo.
Maestro Police Car.

Follow us on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rover-200 ... 9239975702

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback”