AGM Report On Area Events

Mr Teddy Bear
Club Member

AGM Report On Area Events

#1 Post by Mr Teddy Bear » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:36 pm

This turned up too late to be included into the agenda, so reproduced below.

Sorry about that, trevor did remind me a while back but forgot all about it. also ive been without the net for a few weeks now so ive not been on here. hope this is not to late to get in your report and apologies but i wont be attending the agm. hope everything goes well.

springfields classic car show - spalding

this was a good little show with around 250 cars but unfortunately it was the last show so unless the organisers change their minds we wont be doing it next year. we had five cars on the stand but only two of those were club cars, my 620 and vinnys 220. a couple of friends brought there cars along and i managed to fill the stand.

mid lincs rover rally - east kirkby

this was a fantastic show and gets better every year. not sure how many club cars we had but there were around 20 - 25 cars on the stand. i got a few other clubs involved like the rover coupe owners and rovertech so made for a large stand. theres always plenty to look at between the cars and exhibits. the lancaster bomber is out doing taxi runs also. pictures of this event can be found in the gallery section of the website.

boston classic car club show - kirton

this was a no go this year due to the age of most of the members cars who wanted to go. the new rule was that cars must be at least 15 years old which was a shame because the previous two years show were enjoyable.
Fat Dave
Teddy Bear

216 GSi Auto Pearlescent Cherry Red 1991

216 Sli SRS Charcoal Met 1996

216 GTi Flame Red 1992

414Si British Racing Green 1995

216GTi TC Ocean Blue 1993