Clock refurbishment/repair

Found a reccomended supplier of products or services? Think others would benefit? Then leave feedback in here and let us know about it.

Moderator: Forum Staff

ReubenVP
Club Member
Car Ownership: Other Rover

Clock refurbishment/repair

Postby ReubenVP » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:04 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREELANDER-RO ... SwyQtV4Ie5

This is an excellent service whereby you send your clock to have the pixels repaired. I had sent my clock for repair and received it within a few days. It was as good as new and was much cheaper than buying a brand new clock. It only costs £20 (plus £3.85 postage).

Johnny 216GSi
Club Member
Car Ownership: Rover 216 Hatchback

Re: Clock refurbishment/repair

Postby Johnny 216GSi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:13 pm

ReubenVP wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREELANDER-ROVER-CLOCK-DISPLAY-LCD-PIXEL-REPAIR-8-PIN-4-PIN-TRAFFIC-MASTER-/262806736824?hash=item3d30808fb8:g:LGAAAOSwyQtV4Ie5

This is an excellent service whereby you send your clock to have the pixels repaired. I had sent my clock for repair and received it within a few days. It was as good as new and was much cheaper than buying a brand new clock. It only costs £20 (plus £3.85 postage).

Yep - I've met this guy. He's a very clever chap, based in Bromsgrove, West Mids. He also does other interesting things for classic car owners like modifying period audio equipment to fit aux/line sockets for audio from a phone or media player. He just doesn't publicise that kind of work so much...
Rover 216GSi K reg. Flame Red over Tempest Grey

rover416
Club Member
Car Ownership: Rover 416 Tourer

Re: Clock refurbishment/repair

Postby rover416 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:25 pm

first class service ordered 2 clocks on Thursday, posted the old units on the Friday and had the new units on the Monday

Return to “Recommended Products or Services”